We are proud to now offer ScripTalk, a device that uses RFID and text-to-speech technology so that patients can hear their prescription information!
Do you have trouble reading your prescriptions?
- Are you worried that you don’t remember your prescription instructions correctly?
- Are you bothered that you have to rely on family or friends to read prescription information for you?
- Are you looking for a way to safely and independently manage your medications?
Did you know?
- As many as 1.9 million drug-related injuries occur each year due to prescription errors or adverse reactions.
- Nearly 10% of those injuries are life-threatening or fatal and more than half are preventable.
- Prescription drug mistakes are a leading cause of death and injury to seniors.
- More than half of all patients do not take medications as prescribed.
Now, there is a solution!
Hear your prescription information!
- Drug Name, Dosage, & Instructions
- Warnings & Contraindications
- Pharmacy Information
- Doctor Name
- Prescription Number & Date
- And More!
ScripTalk Station Features
- Lightweight and Portable
- Natural Voice
- Earphone Jack for Privacy
- One-Touch Operation
- Read as Many Times as Needed
- Scrollable Data
- Adjustable Volume
- Works with any Prescription
- Multiple Languages
ScripTalk Station is the only talking prescription reader to meet all federal requirements listed under the Federal Drug and Cosmetic Act (FDCA), Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).